ULX

Author Topic: A few requests needed for deathrun and pointshop.  (Read 2773 times)

Offline sal101

A few requests needed for deathrun and pointshop.
« on: March 04, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »
Hi guys, was just wondering if anyone could help me script some things out...

I currently own a deathrun server running pointshop, and have been thinking about adding a few things to it that arent quite standard... this is what im looking for

an item one can buy which allows thirdperson for that person
an item one can buy that allows auto jump for that person ( by autojump i mean when you hold down space and it jumps automatially for you, i currently have this enabled but would like to have a buyable item for it so i can disable it server wide)

Im actually looking for a personal scripter I can go to when i need some custom lua done im willing to pay aswell...Please let me know if your interested and or if youve done anything in the past regarding death run/pointshop

Offline nathan736

Re: A few requests needed for deathrun and pointshop.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 01:59:12 PM »
so you wan't a coder to do everything for you or did you mean teach you how to code so you can code what you want ? i'm confused.
the things you ask  look for the most part  not counting the third person  seem simple
also b-hoping is a skill so you should not do it for people unless you don't care that is  just my personal opinio.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:08:29 PM by nathan736 »
a person asked me how to code lua and i said this " its like building a rocket up side down then  realizing you did it all wrong."

Offline sal101

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 02:34:38 PM »
Im looking for someone to code the above, but i also added the note at the bottom, that im also looking for a coder to do private stuff for me. Nothing dirty lmao.

Offline nathan736

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »
what ... i was not implying any thing dirty  :o
a person asked me how to code lua and i said this " its like building a rocket up side down then  realizing you did it all wrong."

Offline sal101

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 05:24:08 PM »
lol I was refering to my reply GOOD SIR! :-*

Offline sal101

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 02:59:01 PM »
Would anyone be able to help me out? Im also looking for a script that would give the winning team extra points for pointshop.