ULX

Author Topic: PUDS v0.2.7 - PayPal-ULX Donation System  (Read 320144 times)

Offline Wully616

• WullysGamers
Re: PUDS v0.2.6 - PayPal-ULX Donation System
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »
What about admin.php? I haven't been able to get it to work as of now. I have tried putting my steam username, Steam64 ID, and normal Steam ID; none have worked and I still get the "not logged in as admin" error. Also have you confirmed that there is a problem getting Steam details when logging in? As mentioned above, I can login with Steam, and it grabs my info, but it is not inserted into the SteamID and Name text boxes, nor does it appear in PayPal.

Also, on a more "casual" note, I think the image you are using for the PayPal button is corrupted. It gets weird towards the bottom. You can see it on GitHub, so it's not a problem with my individual button. https://raw.github.com/Wully616/PUDS/master/donate/paypal-donate.gif

admin.php should have your steam64 ID. The current version on github is broken. Well fixed now..hopefully :)
I've fixed the donate button too :P must of got corrupted haha.

I've uploaded a new version: https://github.com/Wully616/PUDS/archive/master.zip please test it.
I have fixed the install.php and configs save properly and the /donate/index.php is displaying donation options correctly again.

Instructions:
Upload as normal to your web directory.
edit login.php and put your steam dev key at the top of the file.
Navigate to yoursite.com/donate/install.php
It will ask you to login through steam to add you as an admin, so login.
You will be redirected to a page that says your are not admin and to log in - this is a minor bug I need to fix. Just log out and log in again.
The config page will now be displayed.
Configure your settings for your server.
Click save at the bottom of the page.
Click logout near the top when you're finished.

I'd recommend testing with the paypal sandbox when testing yoursite.com/donate/index.php

Log files are stored in yoursite.com/donate/log/

Its just after midnight so I'll be going to bed now but please post your results in the thread :P
[/url]

Offline TheSabreSlicer

« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2014, 04:55:46 PM »
I completely deleted everything off my webserver, and reinstalled PUDS. I can get to the login screen, but when I login with Steam, it redirects me right back to the login screen again with no success. An infinite loop :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:52:16 PM by TheSabreSlicer »

Offline Neku

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2014, 11:16:23 PM »
Did you mess with the PUDS files?
Did you install ULX + ULib?

Did you try restarting it?
Out of the Garry's Mod business.

Offline Wully616

• WullysGamers
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2014, 05:02:52 AM »
I completely deleted everything off my webserver, and reinstalled PUDS. I can get to the login screen, but when I login with Steam, it redirects me right back to the login screen again with no success. An infinite loop :P

When you log in for the first time, it should redirect you and say "Hello, $friendlyName You are not admin! Please login as admin."
You then need to click logout and log in again so it updates and lets you view the install page.

The other issue could be permissions, what permissions have you set the files to on your web server. admin.php and config.php should be 644 everything else 755
[/url]

Offline TheSabreSlicer

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2014, 06:43:58 AM »
When you log in for the first time, it should redirect you and say "Hello, $friendlyName You are not admin! Please login as admin."
You then need to click logout and log in again so it updates and lets you view the install page.

The other issue could be permissions, what permissions have you set the files to on your web server. admin.php and config.php should be 644 everything else 755

I get what you mean, but it doesn't do that. It just redirects back to the login screen with the same message, and no "Hello." I have tested it on 2 webservers.

Here is mine: www.piedmontmc.net/gmod/donate/install.php
And the other one my friend is hosting: http://lugservo.no-ip.biz/testdonate/install.php

I will double check the file perms, but I think they are correct.

EDIT: Yes, the file perms are correct, everything except for admin and config are 755, admin and config are 644. Still not working.

EDIT 2: My host is a piece of ****, so today I will try and see if I get different results using some free hosts. I plan to switch hosts anyways soon, we'll see when I do that as well. This is so annoying (and I don't think it's your fault, Wully).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:25:22 AM by TheSabreSlicer »

Offline benjanmin112

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2014, 07:39:03 AM »
Af i login it says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /donate/login.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And when i look at the error log i get those errors:

[14-Jan-2014 15:30:23 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dtrptk/public_html/donate/index.php on line 57
[14-Jan-2014 15:30:23 UTC] PHP Warning:  strpos() [<a href='function.strpos'>function.strpos[/url]]: Offset not contained in string in /home/dtrptk/public_html/donate/openid.php on line 84
[14-Jan-2014 15:33:42 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/dtrptk/public_html/donate/install.php on line 1

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2014, 08:06:03 AM »
This seems to work good for me (haven't tested a payment yet). I have a request though. Is it possible to add some sort of thing where you have the name of the rank, let's say "Bronze". But your usergroup in ULX is named "donator1". Can you make it possible so that instead of showing "donator1" for 3$, then it would show "Bronze" for 3$ instead?
Contact information:
E-mail: alex@thomassen.xyz.
You can also send a PM.

Offline benjanmin112

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2014, 08:10:21 AM »
I don't see why he should do that you can just rename you rank really easily

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2014, 08:35:51 AM »
I don't see why he should do that you can just rename you rank really easily
That's true, but I like having the ULX groups non-capitalized and other things capitalized (in this case, the list of choices). It'd also be nice to have if I want to put a small description for the rank like: "Bronze - Reserved Slot (2 USD)".
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline benjanmin112

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »
True

Offline TheSabreSlicer

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2014, 10:15:38 AM »
Have any of you gotten the newest version to work?

EDIT: My true problem is NOT that I can't get the installer working, I can edit the config myself, it's not a big deal, it's that when I login via Steam on index.php, it DOESN'T fill the forms with my details, even though it says "Successfully grabbed your details" and displays my correct Steam64ID.

Wully, do you have a test installation where you can show me that it works on your webserver?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:37:17 AM by TheSabreSlicer »

Offline TheSabreSlicer

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2014, 10:52:13 AM »
I've forked the repo in GitHub, my friend and I are going to work on making it work without the SteamID authentication (just personal preference).

Anyone can view our progress here:
https://github.com/TheSabreSlicer/PUDS
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 11:50:50 AM by TheSabreSlicer »

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:52 AM »
You could test here: http://coocus.com/donate/
Works for me.
Contact information:
You can also send a PM.

Offline Wully616

• WullysGamers
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2014, 11:45:10 AM »
Benjamin -  have you put your steamapi key into login.php
Sabre -  I can certainly make a version without steam login.
Decicus -  I can do that tomorrow, I don't have access to my computer tonight, I'm on my phone.

My site is set up at Wullysgamers.co.uk/donate Sabre, it certainly works for me.
[/url]

Offline TheSabreSlicer

« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »
Benjamin -  have you put your steamapi key into login.php
Sabre -  I can certainly make a version without steam login.
Decicus -  I can do that tomorrow, I don't have access to my computer tonight, I'm on my phone.

My site is set up at Wullysgamers.co.uk/donate Sabre, it certainly works for me.

Ok, tested on your site, and it works, so I am assuming this is a problem with my host. Don't worry about making that version, my friend wants a challenge. I will try a different host and see how it goes.