Author Topic: Hey guys just need some help with some small things.  (Read 2452 times)

Offline balloonshop

Hey guys just need some help with some small things.
« on: September 27, 2013, 10:10:36 PM »
these should be some easy fixes so ill get straight to the point. 1. at the start of every round, the player models will turn different colors and the hats will(if you turn on the flashlight and look at them the colors go away), if i had a screenshot i would but does anyone know how to disable it? 2. the _undefined pointshop, theres the Admin tab where you can edit the points, well for some reason it doesnt show up any more, any reason why this happens? I re added the pointshop and the Admin tab will not show up. is it because what group i made? i made a group named Owner would that mess that up? please help.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Hey guys just need some help with some small things.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 05:58:17 AM »
I don't really have any knowledge on pointshop, sorry.

Read this.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline sabo

• Hello :)
    • The Elite Gaming
Re: Hey guys just need some help with some small things.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
these should be some easy fixes so ill get straight to the point. 1. at the start of every round, the player models will turn different colors and the hats will(if you turn on the flashlight and look at them the colors go away), if i had a screenshot i would but does anyone know how to disable it? 2. the _undefined pointshop, theres the Admin tab where you can edit the points, well for some reason it doesnt show up any more, any reason why this happens? I re added the pointshop and the Admin tab will not show up. is it because what group i made? i made a group named Owner would that mess that up? please help.

If you add a group higher than superadmin (default one) then you can up pretty much everything lol.

Get a clean version of ULX and leave superadmin the highest rank.

Then add the pointshop and you should have access to the admin tab (Which is by default only for superadmins)