Author Topic: Bender and Skill's TTT Commands  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Pot

Bender and Skill's TTT Commands
« on: April 09, 2014, 02:11:23 AM »
So I have had the ttt command pack for the longest time now. I just recently moved hosts and re-installed v2 off of Bender's thread. After finishing installing it I went to go test it out. To my surprise, !slaynr name removes the slay off of a player, as well as !rslaynr. I understand !rslaynr is supposed to remove them, but this has never happened before. I have tried every single version, even the old ulx addon and ttt command pack. Yet for some reason I keep getting this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=247310947

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
Re: Bender and Skill's TTT Commands
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 04:08:09 AM »
Just to make sure, are you using this version: http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,6279.0.html
I'm currently using that on my server without any issues at all.
Contact information:
E-mail: alex@thomassen.xyz.
You can also send a PM.

Offline Pot

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 11:03:45 AM »
It used to work just fine, but for some reason, I have to add ttt_admin, ttt_fun, and ttt_utility manually inside of the ulx addon to actually get it to show up in the menu. Just having the addon doesn't work as I can't see any of the categories nor commands that should be added.

Offline Cobalt

• http://steamcommunity.com/id/__yvl/
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »
Just having the addon doesn't work as I can't see any of the categories nor commands that should be added.
On a related note, a couple people have contacted me saying that my commands addon won't load in ulx when they put it in the addons folder.
Something to do with the recent update maybe?

Offline Pot

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 11:33:01 AM »
Yeah, I have no idea, it works just fine on my other server, but on this one it just won't show up, and when I manually add it slaynr and rslaynr just keep removing slays.

Offline Pot

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 11:35:06 AM »
ULX itself isn't working too well on this server right now for some reason. I added someone to moderator and then on map change it changed him back to his old rank, it won't even save the rank. Well now it won't even save pointshop stuff, every time the map changes like everything on the server resets.

Edit: Okay so it is showing up in the menu because I have just added it manually inside of ulx. It still says that I am removing slays even though I am giving them. Also when you slay someone for one round, it just keeps going and slaying them each and every round, I have tried all versions of the ttt command pack. Officially out of ideas.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:05:13 PM by Pot »