Author Topic: Ranks inheritance and Can Target help  (Read 1364 times)

Offline funkyguy09

Ranks inheritance and Can Target help
« on: July 19, 2014, 09:56:46 AM »
So i have already checked around because atm in TTT, trial mods can target everything above them, same for mod, senior mod and admin. I found this: http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php?topic=6273.0  And i tried the suggestion provided but it still doesn't work, i have my inheritance right i think. It goes user<Trial Mod<Mod<Senior Mod<Admin<superadmin<Owner

Can anyone tell me what do i put in the "Can Target:" bit so i can stop low rankers from targetting the ranks higher than them? This is what i put for my Trial mod and mod but it doesn't work
Trial Mod:   !%Mod,!%admin,!%superadmin,!%Owner,!%developer
Mod:   !%Senior Mod,!%admin,!%superadmin,!%Owner

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
Re: Ranks inheritance and Can Target help
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 11:26:43 AM »
If your inheritance tree is right and "Trial Mod" inherits from "user",  "Mod" inherits from "Trial Mod", "Senior Mod" inherits from "Mod" and so on, then you should only need to do "!%Mod" for "Trial Mod", "!%Senior Mod" for "Mod" and "!%admin" for "Senior Mod" and that should work alone.

However, I believe ULX/ULib groups don't like capital letters at all, so changing them to all lowercase might help. It could also be better if you didn't have a space and instead removed it completely or changed it to an underscore.
Contact information:
E-mail: alex@thomassen.xyz.
You can also send a PM.

Offline funkyguy09

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 11:30:35 AM »
Ok thanks :) i will try that

Offline funkyguy09

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 11:36:46 AM »
Thanks you alot mate! It worked :)