ULX

Author Topic: No return command  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Cupnugget209

No return command
« on: January 09, 2015, 04:57:43 AM »
In mu ulx menu i do not have a return command. It doesnt work if i type !return in chat either. Not sure why this is because i thought return came with ulx. I reinstalled ulx with the latest version but still no return command. Any reason why this is or how i could fix/add it?

Offline Zmaster

Re: No return command
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 05:19:05 AM »
Return comes with the latest version of ULX that is on GitHub, if I remember correctly
https://github.com/Nayruden/Ulysses?files=1

Offline Cupnugget209

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 12:41:20 PM »
How would i go about installing this without having to redo all of my groups, advetrs, etc? Also in that github link would i only need to reinstall the ulx thing, or every one like the ulib, uclip, etc?

EDIT: i just notced i cant find anywhere to actually download the ulx folder, how do i do that?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 12:43:08 PM by Cupnugget209 »

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
https://github.com/Nayruden/Ulysses - previous didn't have the zip at lower right.
That zip will have all our latest stuff. You only need to upload ULX and ULib within the zip to your server addons folder.
No data is stored in the addons folder, so no data should be lost unless you manually changed files that usually say not to at the top.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Cupnugget209

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 05:49:54 PM »
I will try that and see if it adds the return command. Thank you very much! :)