Author Topic: [HUG] Highly United Gamers TTT Server!  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Eloy Rico

[HUG] Highly United Gamers TTT Server!
« on: May 31, 2015, 05:42:17 PM »
  • Server is UP 24/7
  • Server homepage/forums: http://highlyunitedgamers.proboards.com
  • hsg.game.nfoservers.com:27015
  • 18 Players slots
  • We are currently not accepting any new staff, but everyone is still encouraged to apply.

I know what you're all thinking as you read this.. "oh.. another TTT server.. GREAT......."
But before you look this over and throw it to the back of your mind, like yesterday's trash, please take a minute to read the following.

Eons and decades ago.. Garry's Mod came to be, and with it, many game modes, one of which we know today as TTT.
Yada Yada.. you all know the rest. And.. skipping to a sooner time.

I'd like to introduce you all to HUG! Otherwise known as the Highly United Gamers! We're an eccentric and diverse group of players from all around the world who love playing all sorts of games, especially TTT, and ranging from GTA V, Star Wars The Old Republic, Don't Starve Together, Board Game Online, and much much more!

We always try to respect each other and anyone else we interact with. And of course, we're only human, so we all get a little ruffled up time and time again, but we always come back together as a community.

A little history behind us. Originally we were all different gamers from different neighborhoods of games until eventually some of our current members joined an older community that eventually transformed into High Standard Gaming. During this community's time, TTT was at the peak of its hype, and this community had some of the best and awesome people. Eventually, however, time moves on and so must everyone with it, and thus the server was closed and the community was split into multiple directions. There was some attempts to bring it back together, but alas, they were in vain.

Then suddenly, like a bird cracking open its egg to see light of day for the first time in its life, we decided it was darn stinkin' time for us all to join together. However, HSG's time was finished. With most of its members gone for different reasons, we knew that we had to find a new name for ourselves. Something to distinguish not who we were, but who we are now. We ran through different ideas, burning the ones that just seemed ridiculous into a fiery blaze. Until we eventually came up with Highly United Gamers, mainly because we wanted HUG as our tag and started changing words to make it so, and also because that was the one thing we all definitely had in common. A love for gaming, diverse and all, that made us unite together!

So now that I've bored you all to tears with that long tale of whim, woe, and new beginnings, I hope.. excuse me.. WE hope that you join us on our server for a merry ol' time. Such as most things in life, I believe we should seek the company of others instead of dividing up and falling down into shambles.

Our server is up 24/7. We love to hear any suggestions you may have, and actually have an ingame setup for you to vote on each others ideas. We hope you will consider to come join us, even if it's just for one game! We are HIGHLY UNITED GAMERS, and we would love for y'all to play with us! (And yes.. I use the word y'all, PROUDLY)

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: [HUG] Highly United Gamers TTT Server!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 12:21:19 AM »
Server appears to belong to a different community. Current community site seems dead.