Author Topic: [REQUEST] ULX command for pillpacks  (Read 3096 times)

Offline AlliedForces

[REQUEST] ULX command for pillpacks
« on: November 08, 2015, 08:30:50 PM »
I have just the normal HL2 pillpack for Gmod and I was wondering if someone could create a basic code that when executed, would turn you until a bird from the pillpack. Then when executed a second time, turns you back into a normal person again.

I'm sorta don't know much about lua so... If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks ?( ? )?

Offline WispySkies

• I make random commands and Lua errors.
Re: [REQUEST] ULX command for pillpacks
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 06:26:09 PM »
Can you give me a link to the pill pack please?

Also, sorry for a late reply, been a bit busy :p

EDIT: If you're using the Parakeets Pillpack thing I'll be done testing/coding on Sunday if I look through the code extensively and see how it switches.

EDIT 2: I see you said HL2 pill packs, so yeah, parakeets I assume.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:22:35 AM by WispySkies »

Offline WispySkies

• I make random commands and Lua errors.
Re: [REQUEST] ULX command for pillpacks
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 05:18:32 AM »
So I found this (https://github.com/birdbrainswagtrain/GmodPillPack/blob/master/lua/autorun/include/pill_fun3.lua), contains the bird if you mean parakeet as in bird. The actual bird file here is here https://github.com/birdbrainswagtrain/GmodPillPack/blob/master/lua/autorun/include/pill_birds.lua

I myself contacted the creator of the pill pack but since he was playing TF2 he was not interested about what I asked and the addon, so thats out of luck. Right now until I find another file about adding changing the player (It possibly is the link above, I still need to look) the best chance I see is that maybe spawning a pill with the creator makes you that pill, which then I could use to make the command with the creator tool code to spawn in the pill. And if you want to leave the pill, just press V. (IMO is it really that hard to do that instead of using the command?)

EDIT: Changing into a pill is not restricted with URS and does not log in ULX to admins, so that knocks out me trying to see if when you spawn a pill it makes you that with maybe ent_pill_NAME
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:21:52 AM by WispySkies »