Ulysses Stuff > Ulysses Release Archives

Utime - Ultimate Edition [Who needs other versions now?]

<< < (8/8)

TheHeroBilly:

--- Quote from: roastchicken on August 30, 2016, 11:38:55 AM ---What did you do to "fix that issue"?

--- End quote ---
I was still uploading files when I started the server, I just restarted it and it fixed it.

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: Marz on March 13, 2016, 06:00:02 AM ---[ERROR] addons/utime-ultimate-master/lua/autorun/sv_utime.lua:26: attempt to call method 'Query' (a nil value)
  1. fn - addons/utime-ultimate-master/lua/autorun/sv_utime.lua:26
   2. unknown - addons/ulib-master/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110

I've tried everything at 12am, I can't be stuffed trying to fix it. Just asking for a little help?

EDIT: I have tried mysqloo and tmysql. Nothing is working at this point.

--- End quote ---

That sounds to me like you're missing mysqloo, or at least the correct version of it.

Use this one: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1357773 and at the bottom of the original post, download the Windows DLL + libmysql (unless of course you're running on a linux machine). Then place the gmsv_mysqloo_win32.dll in server garrysmod/lua/bin (sometimes the folder does not exist, so you will have to make it). The libmysql goes in the same directory the srcds.exe (or w/e you use to launch your server) directory is located.

Beast:
Sorry I haven't pushed anything new to it.  I'd advise against using it for now since the mysqlite module is kinda weird.  I'll be putting in my own module once I get some free time.

JamminR:

--- Quote from: Beast on September 24, 2016, 12:09:59 PM ---<Clip>I'd advise against using it
<clip>once I get some free time.

--- End quote ---
Beast, want us to move it to release archives until you update it?
It will lock it, but we can move it back if you message any of us admins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version