Author Topic: ULX AFK  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Kraken

ULX AFK
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »
I asked on the post itself, but didn't get any form of response.  I'm trying to figure out what I need to add into the ULX AFK lua folder so it won't kick me (the owner) for being afk when I have a custom rank named "owner" and a team name Fuhrer.  Does anyone know?  I looked through the addons post and saw where something was mentioned but when I tried to do what it said, it still kicks me.

Offline Kraken

Re: ULX AFK
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 10:10:01 AM »
Dunno why it as moved, it wasn't off topic, it was a help question but ok lol

Offline Bytewave

• Respected Community Member
  • :)
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 12:07:46 PM »
The Help and Support section is for official Team Ulysses projects only. Off-Topic is for other, extraneous topics.
bw81@ulysses-forums ~ % whoami
Homepage

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »
As Bytewave stated in a different way, the AFK release is not an official Team Ulysses release.
There are several releases dealing with AFK stuff, none of which are Team Ulysses, though one just happens to be by a Ulysses team member.

And, you got a very good answer in your original location of the question you asked.
The original author answered you.
Perhaps he's just not returned since you had your issue, or didn't want to answer because he felt the instruction was plain enough.
No need to go creating duplicate posts, in the correct area or not, just because you feel you didn't get answered fast enough.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:45:59 PM by JamminR »
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming