Author Topic: Excl's Jailbreak Commands?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline ect0

Excl's Jailbreak Commands?
« on: September 05, 2016, 11:44:08 AM »
Are there any commands? All i need is !teleportwarden (teleports all guards to warden) and !opencells (doesnt need explaining)

and also how do i make it so you cant close the cell doors after they have been opened?

Offline Caustic Soda-Senpai

• <Insert something clever here>
    • Steam Page
Re: Excl's Jailbreak Commands?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 03:11:37 PM »
a !teleportwarden wouldn't be difficult, you'd just need to get the warden's position once it's executed and teleport every player that is on the TEAM_GUARD (or whatever it is) to that position.

I don't think an !opencells command would work simply because the MAPS are what opens the cells, not the game mode. Adding on, you can't really prevent the doors being closed since yet again, it's map controlled.
Once you get to know me, you'll find you'll have never met me at all.

Offline roastchicken

• Respected Community Member
  • I write code
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 11:27:04 AM »
Doors definitely can be controlled by Lua. However you would have to isolate the cell doors specifically, either through map creation ID or some other method. Preventing the doors from closing on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I don't think there's any way to detect doors closing strictly from Lua.
Give a man some code and you help him for a day; teach a man to code and you help him for a lifetime.

Offline Caustic Soda-Senpai

• <Insert something clever here>
    • Steam Page
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 08:24:25 PM »
However you would have to isolate the cell doors specifically, either through map creation ID or some other method.

That being said....have fun with it..
Once you get to know me, you'll find you'll have never met me at all.