ULX

Author Topic: [help] LUA file that allows me to spawn npcs/etc different ULX groups  (Read 2488 times)

Offline otomcold

My ULib/ULX versions (run "ulx version" in console):
ULib v.. ULib v2.61d
ULX v..  ULX v3.71d

Game mode(s) I am having this problem on: DARKRP

Hello, I know different types of questions concerning this have been asked, please read the entire portion of what I am asking before posting the generic answer ^-^

So, I'm looking for the name of the file that can be used in ULX that can add custom ulx user-groups to it to enable the spawning of certain entities/weapons/npcs.  I had found it once on this forum but have no longer been able to find it. I want to make it so that my Mods can spawn, I tried to make them inherit from admin but it still did not allow them to spawn.

I want to be able to write my own ulx groups. From what I remember it looked like if ply(insert ulx groups) and it was part of a .lua file but I've never been able to find it ever since then.

TL:DR: Want to add ability to spawn npcs to my moderator group > want the file name that allows me to do that. I do NOT want to use URS because I know a different way exists

Offline Scout | Anthony F

Re: [help] LUA file that allows me to spawn npcs/etc different ULX groups
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 04:01:22 PM »
Watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvwAuR1N39c (Hopefully this is what you wanted!)

Otherwise you might have to use URS IDK tho. Wait for more replies if this isn't what you wanted!

Thanks in advanced - Anthony

Offline otomcold

Re: [help] LUA file that allows me to spawn npcs/etc different ULX groups
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 04:13:00 PM »
I know about that and that is unfortunately not what Im asking for but thank you.