Author Topic: TTTDamagelogs - Autoban (ABAN)  (Read 1883 times)

Offline iViscosity

TTTDamagelogs - Autoban (ABAN)
« on: May 05, 2017, 07:38:04 PM »
Note: This is NOT Damagelogs, nor is it endorsed or affiliated by the authors of Damagelogs. This is an enhancing module that increasing the functionability of Damagelogs.

This REQUIRES TTTDamagelogs. ABAN WILL NOT work without it.

Add-on Information
  • Name: TTTDamagelogs Autoban ("ABAN")
  • Description: Automatically bans players after leaving the server with slays.
Author Information
Configuration
  • ABAN.Config.Bantime = 1440
    The time (in minutes) to ban someone for leaving with slays. Default: 1440 (1 day)
  • ABAN.Config.Multiply = true
    Whether or not to multiply this time by how many slays a person has.
  • ABAN.Config.NotifyAll = true
    Whether or not to let everyone know a person has been automatically banned.
  • ABAN.Config.AutoUnban = false
    Whether or not to automatically unban a target if all autoslays have been removed.
  • ABAN.Config.ExemptAdmins = false
    Whether or not to exempt (ignore) admins.
  • ABAN.Config.LowestAdminGroup = "operator"
    In your inheritance chain, this is the lowest rank that you'd like to be exempted if ExemptAdmins is true.
  • ABAN.Config.MinSlays = 1
    The minimum amount of slays a player must have to be automatically banned.
  • ABAN.Config.SlayNotBan = false
    Whether or not to only add slays to a target and not automatically ban them.
  • ABAN.Config.Slays = 2 
    The number of slays to add (to the current) if SlayNotBan is true. (I.e. if someone leaves with 1, 2 will be added, thus making 3).
  • ABAN.Config.MultiplySlays = true -
    Whether or not to multiply slays by how many they left with.
This add-on allows you to set a time to automatically ban players for a set time if they leave with autoslays.

Future Plans
  • Add support for adding slays instead of/as well as a ban.
  • Change bantime/#of slays on the fly (as a CVar/ULX command)
Issue Reporting
If you have any issues, please leave them here in the comments (with ALL errors {if any} and any other relevant server information) or in the GitHub repository issues page.

Downloads
Currently, ABAN is only available at its GitHub repository. Follow the installation instructions in the README.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:10:47 PM by iViscosity »
I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me a PM or Join my Discord!.
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Steam Group (feel free to join!)
Discord

Quote from: Steve Jobs
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.

Offline T.w² | Stefán .cL ?

Re: TTTDamagelogs - Autoban (ABAN)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 08:40:05 AM »
Interesting release, thanks man!

Any plans to add a "minimum slays before ban" option?

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 12:09:01 PM »
Interesting release, thanks man!

Any plans to add a "minimum slays before ban" option?

Thanks! :)
Also adding that option shouldn't be too hard, I'll do that tonight once I get home from work.
I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me a PM or Join my Discord!.
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Discord

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »
Update:
Version: 20170506

Added support for minimum slays. Can now edit 'ABAN.Config.MinSlays'. Default is 1. (suggested by T.w² | Stefán .cL ?)
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Discord

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 05:56:23 PM »
Update:
Version: 20170506/1

Fixes error in collecting slays from target
Removed ABAN.Initialize
Fixes some format issues
Added ABAN.AddSlays
- This allows to add slays to a target instead of automatically banning.
Makes sure collected slays is a number
Removed ABAN.UpdateBans
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Discord

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 12:09:06 AM »
Update:
Version: 20170725

New features added:
Now draws a warning box on the top of the screen warning a player if they have slays and they may be banned.
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Discord

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 02:15:47 AM »
It's new knowledge that just got to know about the issues mentioned.

Who let this bot in?
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Discord

Offline Stickly Man!

• Ulysses Team Member
  • open(my $file, "<README") or die;
    • XGUI
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 09:59:01 AM »
Who let this bot in?

I don't see any bot. You're crazy!

*shifty eyes*
"The stupidity of an individual on the Internet is generally matched only the by size of their ego, unless the individual in question is unaware of both." - Me

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 12:46:57 PM »
I don't see any bot. You're crazy!

*shifty eyes*

I'm watching you O.O
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Discord

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 07:30:29 AM »
I saw it.. and was pretty sure it was a bot, but as odd as its posts were, they weren't advertising or anything so I let it be.