ULX

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1847 times)

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Merry Christmas
« on: December 19, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »
Though I understand not everyone here may be Christian, Megiddo and I are.
I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas before I forgot and lost my chance.
Though I'll be 'here' (on the 'net) often during the next week, I do have a busier 'away from pc' week than normal.
Just a few tidbits;
I'm off from work all next week.
Today - started prepping chili for tomorrow's festivities.
Saturday(today, many hours from now) - I go to a small town 25 miles away to celebrate with Mom, great aunt/uncle, normal aunt/uncle... non-traditional (for most) Chili and hot tamalies (No, I'm not from mexico or spain. :) )
Sunday - Clean up house/wrap presents for;
Monday mid-day - Inlaws(wife's dad and step-mom) arrive mid-day
Monday night - wife and I go out to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra with friends and my Dad/stepmom/sisters (First time I saw them live was last year, if you EVER get the chance to go, do.)
Tuesday - relax (hopefully) with inlaws.
Wednesday - We're hosting my dad's side family (11 people attending - Dad, stepmom+2 stepsisters, the currently visiting inlaws, aunt/uncle, wife and I. Hmm. That makes 10, wonder who else is coming. Dad finagled us into doing it.
Thursday, Christmas day - Wife and I are going to her mom's 30 miles away for afternoon festivities.
Friday - Hopefully rest at home with the inlaws.
Sat/Sun - not sure. One of those days the inlaws are leaving. Prob very early Sunday, but we've been surprised before.

I pray all of you have a wonderful Holiday.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »
Sounds like an action packed week! We don't have any formal plans here, but I'm sure I'll find myself lacking idle time all the same. Between the family mobbing me to know about my trip to Korea and shoveling every hour, I should be pretty busy (in a good way :)).

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.