Author Topic: Are there any Web Developers in here? Willing to pay for some basic stuff done.  (Read 2134 times)

Offline sal101

Hi there community, Just wondering if there are any experienced web developers here willing to be hired for some basic stuff. I have no idea in terms of what needs to be baught in order for a site to be up, i.e from portal to forums.

Im in need of something simmilar to this http://www.lifepunch.net/

my budget is 20-60$, and im open to any offers....

Please let me know if your interested.

My servers name is Fatmans Deathrun, and so theme wise would have to be associated with the name. *hint hint* fatman*

Thanks

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Do you already have a web host and domain name?

Those will run you a monthly cost. I haven't looked at shared web hosting in a while, but you'll probably be spending around $20-$30 a month. The domain name will run you about $10 for a year.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Those will run you a monthly cost. I haven't looked at shared web hosting in a while, but you'll probably be spending around $20-$30 a month. The domain name will run you about $10 for a year.

If you're paying $20-$30 a month it better not be shared hosting. $10/month is more reasonable in my experience. We use Dreamhost for our websites... and while I've had some problems with them, they're good in general.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
You're right, I just looked at the site I used to use years ago for shared hosting and they have plans starting at $5 a month. It's just been so long since I've done shared, I forgot how much it was.