Author Topic: Jailbreak  (Read 2429 times)

Offline lampman13

Jailbreak
« on: February 15, 2014, 11:56:32 PM »
i have yet to find it but it would be nice for our server to have jailbreak commands that would give the ability to swap a player revoke warden make spectator ect. please help if you have made something that could help or whatever we just need help with rule breakers and players that are not acting properly.

Offline lampman13

Re: Jailbreak
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 11:59:54 PM »
also i dont know if i put this in the wrong place if so someone please inform me if i did

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »
We aim for our commands to work in any sandbox-based gamemode, what gamemode are you talking about?
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline lampman13

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 03:03:15 PM »
its called jailbreak there is no broadcast command or anything though to have in like the center of the screen that dissapears or something but i dont know how to code it i do but dont know how to make a box come on the screen and tell the server something like i know how to make something say something but not like that

Offline lampman13

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 04:10:41 PM »
really all i need is a command that would pop up like a box like in the middle top of the screen that said what i told it to and i kind of know how to code it but it doesn't work and i don't know the code for the text.

Offline lampman13

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »
ok i have it so that i can type in the box but does anyone know how to make it popup in the middle of th screen