ULX

Author Topic: ULX/ULIB help/bug  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Imperator

ULX/ULIB help/bug
« on: March 16, 2014, 09:06:33 AM »
I have a really annoying problem with ULX. The ranks always gets bugged and when it gets bugged I can't add my self to superadmin or any other rank when I try to add my self it only says Autokick has been disabled for Imperator. I tried resetting the data factory I tried reinstalling ULX/ULIB I tried removing groups.txt and I tried ulxresetdefualt Force, but nothing worked. I really need this to be fixed!

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: ULX/ULIB help/bug
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »
Let me guess... DarkRp?
If so, see the many other posts regarding groups breaking, which basically answer boils down to don't use another admin mod (Fadmin) with ULX unless you know how to get it working (and many other posts give help on how to do that, including one option of disabling Fadmin)

If it's not DarkRP, please give errors copied from console of what errors you're getting, and info from step 5 of our Having trouble with access FAQ in our FAQ section of the forums.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Imperator

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »
Can you tell me how to disable FAdmin?

Offline Decicus

• Alex Thomassen
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 01:39:24 PM »
There's a post in the FAQ that links to this page: http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php?title=DarkRP:RemovingFAdmin
Contact information:
E-mail: alex@thomassen.xyz.
You can also send a PM.

Offline Imperator

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:43:39 PM »
Does DarkRP modification work on DarkRP 2.4.3? cuz i'm using that version

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 06:44:30 PM »
You'll need to ask for more direct support of Fadmin, or how to remove it, to not conflict with any script expecting superadmin to be highest, at the DarkRP forums or Wiki.

Also, from now on, I'm moving every 'DarkRP breaks admin groups I set using ULX' to Off-topic.
The same question has been asked many times before. It's not ULX breaking, it's DarkRP or conflicting addon changing groups.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:46:41 PM by JamminR »
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming